He is an American professional basketball player for the Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association. He was born on July 15, 1992. (NBA). It was during his freshman year of college that he played for the Tennessee Volunteers.
After that, he decided to play for the Charlotte Bobcats in the 2011 NBA draught. He was then traded to the Milwaukee Bucks. As well to the Orlando Magic, he has also played for the Detroit Pistons, the Los Angeles Clippers, and more.
High School Career
Harris went to Half Hollow Hills High School West. When he was 8, he joined the varsity basketball team. At Half Hollow Hills West, he played until 2008. Then he moved to Long Island Lutheran Middle and High School in Brookville, New York for his junior year.
He then went back to Half Hollow Hills West for his senior year, where he won the 2010 Mr. New York Basketball award for his skills on the basketball court. When McDonald’s named him an All-American in 2010, he was also named one.
View this post on Instagram
Harris played for the Tennessee Volunteers as a freshman in 2010–11. Coach Bruce Pearl was in charge of the team at the time. Pearl used him as a point forward, which is a mix of forward and point guard. Harris was also named second-team All-SEC by the league’s head coaches and was named to the SEC All-Freshman Team.
He was also a second-team All-USBWA freshman and one of the best and most versatile players in the country. This is how many points he scored per game as a freshman in the six big leagues: 15.3. It was also sixth in the big leagues for freshmen with 7.3 rebounds per game. On May 9, 2011, Harris said he was going to play in the NBA. He didn’t play his last three years of college.
— Tobias Harris (@tobias31) April 21, 2022
- NBA draught: Harris was chosen by the Charlotte Bobcats with the 19th pick of the 2011 NBA draught on June 23, 2011. When the draught came around, he was traded to the Milwaukee Bucks, who were the team that won. he signed a rookie scale deal with the Bucks on December 10, 2011.
- October 24, 2012: The Bucks used their third-year team option on Harris’ rookie scale contract to keep the deal going until next season.
- JJ Redick, Gustavo Ayón, and Ish Smith were traded for Harris and Doron Lamb and Beno Udrih on February 21, 2013. Harris was traded with them. Harris played a lot more in Orlando, and his stats went up as well.
- Harris scored 28 points and grabbed 20 rebounds in a 114–105 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on January 24, 2014. This was a record for him. On March 2, 2014, he scored 31 points in a 92–81 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers. It was on July 14, 2015, that Harris signed a four-year, $64 million deal with the Magic.
- The Detroit Pistons traded for Harris on February 16, 2016. Ersan Ilyasova and Brandon Jennings were traded for Harris in the deal; this is what happened. He played his first game for the Pistons three days later. He scored 21 points off the bench in a 98–86 loss to the Washington Wizards, but the Pistons lost.
- Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovi, a future first-round draught pick, and a future second-round draught pick were traded to the Los Angeles Clippers on January 29, 2018. Harris, Blake Griffin, Willie Reed, and Brice Johnson were traded to the Clippers in exchange for Harris.
- This trade happened on February 6, 2019. The Philadelphia 76ers got Harris, along with Boban Marjanovi and Mike Scott, as well as a lot of future draughts picks in return. He played his first game for the 76ers two days later.
- He scored 14 points and grabbed eight rebounds in a 117–110 victory over the Denver Nuggets. Harris scored 26 points and had six assists in Game 1 of the first round of the playoffs on April 16, 2022, against the Toronto Raptors. The game went 131–111.
View this post on Instagram
Harris is working hard. Harris is a believer in God. Torel and Lisa were Harris’ parents when he was born. Harris was born in New York. In college, his father played for Duquesne and Murray State. He has three brothers, Tyler, T.J., and Terry, as well as two sisters, Tori and Tesia, who are both his best friends and family.
In college, Tyler played a lot of basketball for Auburn University. Terry is now playing for the Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA Summer League. He played college basketball for North Carolina A&T State University.
They both went to the same college in New York, and his sister played basketball there, too: St. John’s College in Queens. It turns out that Harris’ cousin Channing Frye is also an NBA player. This is what his grandfather, John Mulzac, did. He was a member of the Tuskegee Airmen, like his grandfather.
Wearing number 12 is a way to remember and honor his best friend, Morgan Childs, who died of leukemia at age 17. Boban Marjanovi, a center for the Dallas Mavericks, is Harris’ best friend in the NBA. They played together in Detroit, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia from 2016 to 2019.
— dawnstaley (@dawnstaley) April 19, 2022
Tobias Harris’s Net Worth
He is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $30 million, so he is worth a lot of money. When Tobias Harris was born, he was born in July 1992. When he was younger, he was named Mr. New York Basketball, a McDonald’s All-American, and a first-team Parade All-American in 2010. He is a 6’9″ small forward who also plays power forward.
When Harris went to college, he played basketball for Tennessee. He was named to the SEC All-Freshman Team as a freshman, and he was also named to the second team by the coaches in 2011.
Harris played for the Detroit Pistons from 2016 to 2018, then for the Los Angeles Clippers from 2018 to 2019. In 2019, he signed with the Philadelphia 76ers, where he will play for the next three years.
- Charlie Brown Jr. Net Worth: How Much Is the Contract for Charlie Brown Jr. Worth?
- Charles Bassey Net Worth: How Much Money Does Charles Bassey Make in 2022?
- Kemba Walker Net Worth: What Is Kemba Walker’s Net Worth?