There is an American basketball player named Miles James “Deuce” McBride who was born on September 8, 2000. He plays for the New York Knicks in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for the West Virginia Mountaineers, and he did it for a long time.
- During his time at Moeller High School in Cincinnati, Ohio, McBride was a two-sport athlete. He played basketball and football as a quarterback for the team. He played with Jaxson Hayes from 2015 to 2018. As a sophomore, he averaged 10.5 points, 2.5 assists, and 1.8 steals per game for the Division I state runners-up in basketball.
- He broke his left foot during a football game as a junior. Moeller won the Division I state title with help from McBride, who was out for most of the season. It was his senior year, and he didn’t want to play football. Instead, he wanted to play basketball.
- This is how it worked McBride led Moeller to a 29–0 record. He averaged 13.8 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 4.1 assists per game. For the first time since 1995, his team won all of its games. A three-star recruit, he said he would play college basketball for West Virginia.
- On November 8, 2019, McBride played his first game for West Virginia. He scored 11 points, had six rebounds, four assists, and four steals in a 94–84 win over Akron, which was his first game. It was December 29.
- He scored 21 points in a 67–59 win over Ohio State. Against Texas Tech on January 11, 2020, McBride scored a freshman season-high 22 points. The score was 66–54. First-year, McBride scored 9 points and grabbed 2.4% of the boards while shooting 40.2 percent from the field. He was mostly a second-team player. He was named to the Big 12 All-Freshman Team, and he did well.
- During his sophomore season, McBride scored 23 points in a 79–71 win over South Dakota State on November 25, 2020, which was his first game. A 91–79 victory over Kansas on February 6, 2021. He scored 29 points, had eight assists, and grabbed seven boards.
- He scored 30 points and had six rebounds and six assists in a victory over Morehead State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. This was his best score ever. During the course of the season, he scored 15.9 points, 4.8 assists, 3.0 rebounds, and 1.9 steals per game, and earned Second Team All-Big 12.
- On April 2, McBride said he was going to play in the NBA in 2021, but he was still able to go to college. Later, he decided to stay in the draught, giving up his chance to go to college.
- McBride was chosen by the Oklahoma City Thunder with the 36th pick in the second round of the 2021 NBA draught. He was then traded to the New York Knicks. In 2021, the Knicks said that they had signed McBride.
- There were a lot of games in the NBA Summer League in 2021. McBride averaged 15.1 points per game. He also had 3.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists and 1.9 steals. The first game of the regular season was on October 24, 2021.
- He was sent to the Westchester Knicks on February 1, 2022, and he led them to a 117-107 victory over the Delaware Blue Coats. He scored 39 points to help them win.
Miles was born on September 8, 2000, in Ohio, United States, to Walt and Kim McBride. When the youngster was born, his father was also an athlete and played for Xavier. This means that he has the genes of an athlete.
She was a tennis player for Ohio State. He is not the only one in the family. His older brother, Trey, played basketball for the Northwood.
— NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) April 19, 2022
Miles McBride’s Net Worth and Salary
He is thought to be worth about $4,324,872 right now. Part of this is a guaranteed minimum salary of $2,488,776 and an average salary of $1,441,624. Miles McBride is worth $4,324,872.
There is a basketball league called the National Basketball Association that is the best in the United States. Miles McBride plays point guard for New York Knicks.
In 2021-22, McBride is paid $925,258, which costs the New York Knicks $925,258 in total. This increases the New York Knicks’ dead cap by $925,258.
How Much Does Deuce McBride Make a Year?
A three-year, $4,324,872 deal with the New York Knicks was signed by Miles McBride. The deal includes $4,324,872 in guaranteed money and an average salary of $1,441,624. As of 2020, McBride will make $925,258, with a cap hit of $925,258 and a dead cap value of $925,258, for the 2021-22 season. He’ll also have $925,258 in dead cap value.