He is an American professional basketball player for the Utah Jazz, who play in the NBA, and the Salt Lake City Stars, who play in the NBA G League. His teams were South Florida Bulls and Saint Mary’s Gaels while he was in college.
Find out everything you need to know about Malik Fitts by scrolling down. You can read about his relationships, family, and how qualified he is.
A look at Malik Fitts’s estimated net worth, age, biography, career, social media accounts (like Instagram and Facebook), family, Wikipedia, and more! Also, learn more about Malik Fitts’s earnings, worth, salary, property, and income, as well as how much he makes now.
When people call him by his family name, Malik Fitts is a well-known player in basketball. His birthday is July 4, 1997.
He was born in Lynwood, California, that day. Lynwood is a beautiful and big city in Lynwood, California, in the United States. Malik Jahmal Fitts began his career as a basketball player. His early life after he finished his formal schooling was very different from the way he is now.
Malik Fitts Early Life Story
At the age of four, Fitts started playing basketball. He was inspired by Kobe Bryant, who he looked up to. He went to Damien High School. In high school, he led the team to a CIF Division III state title. As a senior, he averaged 16 points and 8 rebounds per game and was named to the First Team All-Inland Valley.
Fitts decided to spend a year after high school at Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. During high school, he chose South Florida over DePaul, Bradley, Nevada, and Hawaii because he wanted to play college basketball there more than those schools.
View this post on Instagram
- When Fitts went to college, he started in South Florida. As a freshman, he played in 27 games and started 18 of them. He averaged 7.4 points and 4.6 rebounds per game, which is a lot. Against Memphis, he had 29 points and 11 rebounds.
- He was named the American Athletic Conference Rookie of the Week because of that. Following the end of the season, Fitts said he was leaving the team.
- When Fitts moved to Saint Mary’s College of California, the NCAA rules say that he had to sit out a year. In the next season, he started right away for the Gaels. He averaged 15.2 points and 7.6 rebounds per game, and he was named second-team All-West Coast Conference for that season (WCC).
- Fitts was a big part of the team’s offense with Jordan Ford when he was a redshirt junior. Against San Francisco on February 2, 2019, Fitts scored 30 points and grabbed eight boards. Five of the six three-point shots Fitts made went in, and he scored 28 points in Saint Mary’s 89–77 win over California on December 14, 2019.
- Against San Diego on February 6, 2020, he had 14 rebounds and 17 points in a 66–60 win. This was a new high for him. First Team All-WCC: At the end of the season, Fitts was named to the team. If you were a junior, Fitts scored 16.5 points and grabbed 7.4 rebounds every time she played.
- After the season was over, Fitts said that he was going to enter the 2020 NBA draught and sign with an agent, which meant that he would not be able to play in his last season of eligibility.
View this post on Instagram
- After not being chosen in the 2020 NBA draught, Fitts signed with the LA Clippers. He was let go by the team on December 14 after he played in two preseason games for them.
- His new team, the Agua Caliente Clippers, signed him on February 4, 2021. He played 14 games for them and averaged 11.1 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 1.4 assists.
- During the first 10 days of April 2021, Fitts signed a 10-day deal with the Los Angeles Clippers.
- In 2021, Fitts signed with the Utah Jazz. On October 16, his contract was changed so that he could play both ways for the team. When he played for both the Jazz and the Salt Lake City Stars, he played for both. In 2022, the Jazz let Fitts go.
- It was February 23, 2022, when Fitts signed a 10-day deal with the Boston Celtics. On March 5, he signed a new 10-day deal. Signed a two-year deal on March 15.
Malik Fitts Achievements
- First-team All-WCC (2020)
- Second-team All-WCC (2019)
— Jason Smith (@BrewsterHoops) April 11, 2022
Malik Fitts Net Worth
- There are a lot of reliable online sources that say that Malik Jahmal Fitts’s net worth is as follows. Below, you can see his net worth, salary, and more from the past.
- Malik’s estimated net worth, monthly and yearly salary, the primary source of income, cars, lifestyle, and much more have been added below, as well as a lot more.
- Malik, who made $3 million and had a net worth of $5 million, is the person who did the best. Most of Malik’s money came from his Yeezy sneakers. While he had lied about the size of his business over the years, the money he made from his job was real.
- It was enough to make him one of the biggest celebrity cashouts of all time. His main source of income is being a good basketball player.
- His wealth is between $5 and $10 million.
How Much Money Does Malik Jahmal Have?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$1 Million to $5 Million Approx|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||Being Updated|
|Annual Salary||Being Updated|
|Income Source,||basketball player|
Malik Fitts is a basketball player, and his main source of income is that. We are collecting information about Malik Fitts’s cars, salary, and net worth from Wikipedia, Google, Forbes, and IMDb, and will let you know soon.