A professional basketball player for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association named Luke Francis Kornet was born on July 15, 1995. He is an American born and raised (NBA). He went to Vanderbilt to play college basketball, and he did well there.
If a player is taller than 7 feet, he has made more three-pointers than any other player in NCAA history. He is also the school’s all-time leader in blocked shots.
|Full Name||Luke Francis Kornet|
|Birth Date||July 15, 1995|
|Birth Place||Lantana, Texas, USA|
|High-School||Liberty Christian School|
|Father’s Name||Frank Kornet|
|Mother’s Name||Tracy Kornet|
|Siblings||Two (Nicole and John)|
|Age||26 years old|
|Weight||252 lb (114kg)|
|Height||218 cm ( 7 feet 2 inches)|
|Position||Center/ Power Forward|
|League||National Basketball Association (NBA)|
|NBA Draft||2017 / Undrafted|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Active Status||2017 – present|
|Social Media||Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram|
|NBA Merch||Autographed NBA Photo|
|Shoes||Nike LeBron 17|
|Last Update||April 2022|
- He played four years at Vanderbilt University, where he averaged 8.9 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 1.64 blocks in 128 games.
- During his senior year with the Commodores, he averaged 13.2 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 2.00 blocks in 35 starts. He was named All-SEC and All-SEC Defensive, and he was also named All-SEC.
- At 7 feet, he holds the NCAA record for three-pointers made by someone who is 7 feet tall. He also has blocked more shots for the Commodores than anyone else in the history of the team.
- A record of 10 shots was blocked by Kornet on January 12, 2016, when Vanderbilt beat Auburn 75–57. Kornet had the second triple-double in Vanderbilt’s history with 11 points and 11 rebounds.
- On March 25, 2021, Kornet was traded to the Boston Celtics as part of a three-team deal that also saw the Washington Wizards trade for Kornet. On October 16, he re-signed with the Celtics. That day, he was let go.
- He joined the Maine Celtics as an affiliate player on October 23, and now he can play for them. When he played in 10 games, he scored 11.9 points, grabbed 7.4 rebounds, set up 3.9 assists, and blocked 2.7% of the shots he faced.
- A 10-day deal was signed by Kornet on December 21, 2021. He will play for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- He signed a 10-day deal with the Milwaukee Bucks on January 3, 2022.
- Because Kornet was bought back by the Maine Celtics on January 14, 2022, the Celtics now own him.
- When Kornet signed with the Boston Celtics on February 11, 2022, they agreed to let him play for the rest of the season.
Kornet is the son of Frank Kornet, who played for Vanderbilt and the NBA in the 1970s and 1980s. His sister, Nicole, played basketball at Oklahoma and UCLA, and she also went to school there. John is also his brother. Luke is a big fan of golf, and he is said to have had the “most naturally athletic golf swing in Liberty Christian history.” Larry Frank, the LCS golf coach, says that.
This is an SNL skit only instead of it being an actor it's really Luke Kornet https://t.co/mBN3dE4I62
— Dan Greenberg (@StoolGreenie) April 5, 2022
Luke Kornet Net Worth
When it comes to money, Luke Kornet is an NBA player who has a net worth of $2 million. When Luke Kornet was born on July 15, 1995, he was born in Lexington. For the New York Knicks, he was a player on the frontcourt. He was also the Vanderbilt University Commodores’ all-time blocked shot leader.
Luke Kornet’s salary
During this season, the Celtics will play Luke for $812,363. Somewhere around $2 million is his net worth. He is going to make a lot of money because his game and skills are getting better.