Bruce Brown Jr. was born on August 15, 1996, and he is an American professional basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the NBA (NBA). His team was the Miami Hurricanes. He was chosen 42nd in the NBA draught in 2018 and he now plays for Detroit Pistons.
Bruce Brown Jr. (born August 15, 1996) is an American professional basketball player for the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for the Miami Hurricanes and was selected 42nd overall by the Detroit Pistons in the 2018 NBA draft.
His parents are Roberta Brown and Bruce Brown and he is the brother of ten siblings.
Bruce Brown Facts
|Real Name||Bruce Brown Jr.|
|Profession||Professional Basketball Player|
|Partner/Wife Name||Not Known|
|Age||25 Years Old|
|Height (Approx.)||In centimeters- 211 cm approx
In meters- 2.11 m
In Feet Inches- 6’4″
|Weight (Approx.)||In Kilograms- 92 kg approx
In Pounds- 175 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 August 1996|
|Birth Place||Boston, Massachusetts|
|School Name||Wakefield High School|
|College Name||Miami University|
|Father Name||Bruce Brown Sr|
|Mother Name||Roberta Brown|
|Brother & Sister Name||Not Known|
|Children Name||Not Known|
|Source Of Income||Professional Basketball Player|
|Appeared As||Professional Basketball Player|
|Net Worth & Salary||$1-5 million (Approx)|
|Social Profiles||Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia|
High School Career
- During high school, Brown played basketball and football for Wakefield Memorial High School in Wakefield, MA. For his junior season, he moved to Vermont Academy in Saxtons River, Vermont, which is in the state.
- Senior year, Brown led his team to the New England Preparatory School Athletic Council Class AA title and was named the tournament’s best player, so he was named the tournament’s most valuable player.
- He was chosen to play in the 2016 Jordan Brand Classic, and he will be there next year. A lot of people thought Brown was a five-star recruit, but Rivals thought he was a four-star recruit.
- Brown was ranked 26th overall and fifth-best shooting guard in the 2016 high school class, where he played. After getting an offer from Indiana, he chose Miami (FL) over the other schools.
For his sophomore season with the Miami Hurricanes, Brown scored 11.4 points a game, grabbed 7.4 boards, and set up four assists. He also shot 27% from the 3-point range. Because he only played 19 games, he didn’t play in the playoffs. He had surgery on his left foot.
After the season, Brown said he was going to play in the NBA draught in 2018. He didn’t hire an agent, so he could go back to school. He decided to stay in the draught at the end.
- The Detroit Pistons took Brown in the 2018 NBA draught on June 21, 2018. He was picked 42nd.
- Brown made his NBA debut against the Brooklyn Nets on October 17, 2018.
- He played 19 minutes and didn’t score a point, but he had two rebounds and an assist.
- His 22 points and seven assists helped him beat the Nets 113–109 on Nov. 2, 2019. There were no turnovers.
- The Denver Nuggets lost 128–123 in overtime to Brown on February 2, 2020.
- He had 19 points, 10 rebounds, and eight assists in the game.
- During a three-team trade, Brown was sent to the Brooklyn Nets on November 19, 2020.
- On February 23, 2021, Brown scored 29 points in the Nets’ 127–118 victory over the Sacramento Kings.
Bruce Brown Salary and Net Worth
Bruce has agreed to a one-year contract worth $4,736,102 with the Nets. Net worth between $1 and $5 million is the range of his monetary position in the world.
This 25-year-old superstar is on his way to new heights, as he continues to improve his game with each passing day.
— Brooklyn Nets (@BrooklynNets) March 19, 2022